PharmaCorr Delivers PPE to Corrections Customers and Other Public Entities| 0 comments
As we shared several weeks ago, Corizon Heath subsidiary, PharmaCorr, is now providing PPE to Corrections industry customers, including recent orders for law enforcement entities in Florida, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Idaho. Spanning a full range of high quality PPE supplies such as masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, and sanitizer, PharmaCorr is continuing to achieve fast turnaround, price competitive deliveries.
Following are a couple of recent customers we are proud to have served:
- N95 masks for the Okaloosa County Florida Sheriff's Department
- Nitrile gloves for the Idaho Department of Corrections
- Disposable gowns and N95 masks for the Kansas Department of Corrections
PharmaCorr has expanded its PPE platform
PharmaCorr has built upon its best practice platform in pharmacy services, with sophisticated sourcing, quality control and distribution capabilities to provide PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic to healthcare provider locations across the U.S. With fulfillment rates among the highest in the industry, our protected supply chains now enable us to expand the PPE offering in order to serve Corrections and other critical industries more broadly.
Source high quality, competitively priced PPE for your team on our website here.
While continuing to handle large procurement orders through the headquarters team, PharmaCorr has now launched an e-commerce site for direct ordering, which public-entity purchasing leaders can find at www.pharmacorr.com.
The upcoming flu season may compound ongoing Covid-related challenges, and supply chains may be even further stretched. As leaders in the Corrections industry, you require PPE Certainty. Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical, so you need to know that you will receive the PPE you have ordered and that it will match the quality that you expect.
- Long-Established. PharmaCorr is a trusted organization with a professional leadership team. We have been a responsible supplier to over 1,500 state and local entities across the U.S, and are licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Strong Sourcing & Distribution. Customers benefit from our sourcing relationships and state-of-the-art facility in Oklahoma City, the hub for PPE distribution. Our pharmacy and PPE fulfillment rate is over 99%, even at the height of Covid-19 PPE demand.
- Reliable Quality. We are able to offer highly competitive pricing without compromising on quality. All PharmaCorr PPE products meet FDA, NIOSH and/or CDC guidelines and required approvals.
- We do not sell direct to consumers.
- We are not an anonymous e-commerce marketplace.
- We are based in the U.S., and only shipping critical supplies domestically.
We are here to discuss your PPE needs and to answer any questions you may have. Please contact PharmaCorr Director of Sales Kent Cheese at 405.839.7773 or Kent.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you and your employees good health,
Peter Lee, Pharm.D., MBA, FAMCP, CCHP