PPE Planning for Law Enforcement| 0 comments
Many of you have experienced issues in securing PPE to keep your staff and law enforcement teams safe as they do their important work on the front lines. With countless purported suppliers of PPE who are failing to uphold their commitments to deliver, the risk of placing an order that goes unfilled is significant. Reports abound of receiving PPE of unusable quality, repeated delivery delays, and unconscionable price gouging by suppliers taking advantage of what they see as a lucrative demand-supply imbalance.
PharmaCorr has these overall recommendations:
- Plan your PPE supply ahead and build-in one month’s reserve supply.
- Order as early as possible to avoid supply chain issues.
- Choose a reliable supplier.
Planning for Adequate PPE Supply
Why is PPE in such short supply and how much does my team need?
Supply chains may be even further stretched heading into the winter. Vaccinations, while very welcome, will create added PPE requirements. As leaders in the Corrections industry, you require PPE certainty and a solid plan that will help to ensure sufficient supply in the coming months. The CDC’s NIOSH PPE Burn Rate Calculator here can be helpful in estimating the supply you will need. PharmaCorr recommends keeping approximately one-month’s supply on hand to safeguard against supply disruptions.
We encourage our PPE customers to place orders as early as possible. Allowing for sourcing lead time helps to ensure we can deliver before your reserve supply is exhausted.
Plan Your PPE Supply
Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical. PharmaCorr is a trusted organization with a professional leadership team. We have been a responsible supplier to over 1,500 state and local entities across the U.S, and are licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
Over 1,000,000 total PPE items delivered to date!
PPE Certainty for Law Enforcement and Other Public Entities
PharmaCorr, has been providing PPE to Corrections industry customers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, including recent orders for law enforcement entities across the U.S. Spanning a full range of high quality PPE supplies such as masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, and sanitizer, PharmaCorr is continuing to achieve fast turnaround, price competitive deliveries.
Following are some recent customers we are proud to have served:
- Gowns, infrared thermometers, sanitizer, etc. for the Oklahoma Sheriff’s Department
- N95 masks, gowns, and gloves for the Hendricks County Sheriff’s Department
- N95 masks for the Okaloosa County Florida Sheriff's Department
- Nitrile gloves for the Idaho Department of Corrections
- Disposable gowns and N95 masks for the Kansas Department of Corrections
- Nitrile gloves for the Montgomery County Jail
Are there PPE items you are having trouble locating?
PharmaCorr is able to source PPE products that are less readily available. Source high quality, competitively priced PPE for your team on our website here or call our Director of Sales at 405.839.7773.
60 Minutes on Unreliable PPE Suppliers
Why Is PharmaCorr Different?
This recent 60 Minutes episode underscored the issues that so many of you know to be real. Describing the situation as a “free for all market that has attracted speculators, starters, and scammers,” the story demonstrates the importance of finding a PPE source you can trust.
We know how important reliable PPE is because it is critical to our work, too. We have our own 4,000 healthcare workers in the Corrections industry who rely upon PPE to do their jobs.
PharmaCorr has been in business for 24 years, and is a licensed pharmacy in 45 states. Long before the COVID-19 pandemic, PharmaCorr has been providing gowns, masks and other medical supplies to states and local government customers in the Corrections industry. Here is our promise to you:
- We will continue to guarantee product quality and perform double quality clearances, only sourcing PPE that meets FDA 510K certification and NIOSH product testing, and always performing our own quality control checks with these approved suppliers.
- We will continue to source from trusted suppliers with whom we have decades-long relationships. We will not accept orders that we know we may struggle to fulfill as supply chains continue to be stretched. We will be forthright and proactive if any issues arise.
- We will continue to offer fair and competitive pricing. Price gouging is counter to PharmaCorr's business philosophy, as a pharmacy provider with long-standing customer relationships.