Relying on Online Retail Distribution Giants to Fulfill PPE Inventory| 0 comments
A Year Later. A Year Wiser.
A year ago the world began the unexpected crash course of “Personal Protective Equipment Procurement 101.” Sourcing face masks, latex gloves, and eye protection challenged state and local law enforcement, not to mention private citizens. In response, public service agencies and consumers took to online retail mega-sellers to stock their shelves. “Out of stock” soon became commonplace, as the world’s supply chain was taxed to meet the demand, and stories of price gouging and questions of product authenticity grabbed headlines.
Fast-forward to the world’s sophomore year of its PPE education, where guidelines, recommendations, and pre-planning now exist to drive smarter procurement decisions. PharmaCorr works with law enforcement and public entity clients to eliminate the uncertainty of supply chain issues surrounding reliability and authenticity – both of which procurement departments and consumers alike have discovered during their mega-supplier buying experiences.
How does PharmaCorr help ensure buyer-confidence?
- We are long-established. PharmaCorr has been a responsible supplier to state and local entities for 25 years, providing care for two million patient lives. We are a licensed pharmacy in 45 states and also licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
- We have strong sourcing and distribution. Customers benefit from our sourcing relationships and state-of-the-art facility in Oklahoma City, the hub for PPE distribution.
- We have a 99% fulfillment rate, even at the height of COVID-19 PPE demand.
- We guarantee reliable quality. All PharmaCorr PPE products meet FDA, NIOSH, and/or CDC guidelines and required approvals.
For more information on this topic, or to connect with a team member about establishing PPE and pharmacy best practices in your department, visit our website or simply reach out to Jared Romine directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's our pleasure to connect!
Over 1 million total PPE items delivered to date.
Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical. PharmaCorr is a trusted organization with a professional leadership team. We have been a responsible supplier to over 1,500 state and local entities across the U.S, and are licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
PharmaCorr has been providing PPE to Corrections industry customers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, including recent orders for law enforcement entities across the U.S. Spanning a full range of high-quality PPE supplies such as masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, and sanitizer, PharmaCorr is continuing to achieve fast turnaround and price competitive deliveries.
Following are some recent customers we are proud to have served:
- Charlotte County Sheriff's Office
- Absentee Shawnee Tribe
- Polk County Sheriff's Office
- Northern Neck Regional Jail
- Contra Costa Sheriff's Department
- Primary Care Coalition
Are there PPE items you are having trouble locating? PharmaCorr is able to source PPE products that are less readily available.