Please send your resume and cover letter to Ashley.email@example.com.
Inside Sales Associate - Remote
Be part of a high-growth sales team in post-acute pharmacy services.
Pharmacorr has provided institutional pharmacy services for 25 years and is a licensed pharmacy in 45 states. Pharmacorr has cared for over 2 million lives and has filled more than 75 million prescriptions. Pharmacorr’s newly built and state-of-the-art, centralized distribution facility located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is positioned for aggressive growth by building upon its success in other institutional settings to expand service offerings in the post-acute and long-term care markets.
This newly formed division will play a key role in future growth and expansion.
The Inside Sales Associate contacts current and potential customers, generates interest, qualifies prospects and closes sales. Pharmacorr's growth into the post-acute and long-term care markets will be a significant focus.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Inside Sales Associate - Remote with Pharmacorr:
- Sources new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and out-bound cold calls and emails.
- Assess and understand potential customer needs and requirements.
- Provides quotes and negotiates contract and delivery terms.
- Closes sales and achieves quarterly quotas.
- Researches accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within assigned territory.
- Team with National Accounts Sales Officer to build pipeline and close deals.
- Works with company team members to ensure inventory and delivery requirements can be achieved.
- Produces invoices and other data as needed to ensure swift payment.
- May work with Legal and Finance pertaining to client procurement procedures.
- Updates and maintains sales and forecasting data and reports.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding quota.
- Experience selling in post-acute Long Term Care a plus.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal communication by phone.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
A background check and drug screening may be required for this role.