Pharmacorr’s OneTeam℠ model for pharmacy services builds upon the traditional vendor model of service excellence to establish a more elevated level of partnership with clients.
Our model for integrated collaboration with medical services and client teams is designed around making our clients' lives easier and positively impacting resident wellness. We are committed to a culture of transparency, clinical teamwork, and investments in technology.
Pharmacorr has long served the Corrections industry across the U.S.:
- 2,000,000 patient lives
- 75 million prescriptions filled
- Over 20,000 prescriptions filled per day
- Departments of Corrections
- Regional Prisons and Metropolitan Jails
Pharmacorr is now pleased to provide comprehensive pharmacy services to Post-Acute and Long-Term Care customers:
- Behavioral Health
- Mental Health
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Health
- Hospice Care
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living Facilities (ALF)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Acute Rehab Centers
Culture of Transparency
Pharmacorr commits to transparency in pricing, sourcing, and performance. We believe that taking out the “noise” in pricing and being accountable for our performance are key to building relationships of mutual trust.
- CorTrack Pharmacy Incident Reporting
- Strategic Purchasing initiatives
- Pharmacorr’s Medication Spend Transparency
One Clinical Team
Pharmacorr takes a proactive and integrated approach to clinical pharmacist consultation and intervention services. We believe that an effective partnership requires that we work as One Clinical Team with all stakeholders, providing prospective guidance rather than only retrospective review.
- Clinical Non-Formulary Review
- Clinical Pharmacy Intervention Program
- Electronic Prior Authorization
- Pharmacorr Medication Therapy Management Team
- Pharmacy Audit Reports
Pharmacorr continues to invest in end-to-end technology that elevates performance in order to reduce staffing costs and inventory loss, and to improve safety and accuracy.
- Dynamic Drug Trends and Data Analysis Reporting
- MedRoom: Web-based Medication Procurement
- AutoMed for Shipment Error Reductions & Cost Reductions Realized